Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tupperware Party

Yesterday I hosted a Tupperware Party. We had so much fun, Martha Spink did an awesome job! She had everyone laughing the whole time, who knew tupperware could be so much fun. Being a hostess you can get lots of cool free stuff. Even though I had to provide food, its so worth hosting a party! Check out what I am getting for free!




This is the Quick Chef. It is amazing, it beats the food processor. We made salsa in it. You can put the whole onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalepeno pepper in it all together then spin a few times and its DONE! Then you can just put it in the dishwasher! How awesome is that! I think almost everybody at the party got one!




I am so excited about this picnic set! It comes with so many different items! Can't wait to get it :)


Here are some more pictures from the party!!






Well thats all the pictures for now! It is taking me too long to post pictures on here. Is there another way to post pictures on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment